Thursday 15 October 2009

Magazine Title Fonts.

For the title of my magazine i chose the name 'Film 24'. I chose this name because i am doing a film trailer so the word film fits really well and fits the genre of the magazine. I chose '24' to go along side because it represnts that the magazine is about films all day everyday.











This type of font is called 'Bummer Font.' I liked the style of this font because the style of font works really well. I like the way that its bold and all in capitals it gives it a simple but effective style to it.







This type of font is called 'Birth of a hero font.' I really liked this font because of the way that parts of the lettering is missing, this creates a mystry effect to the lettering.










This type of font is called 'Bionic Comic Font.' This font is really good becuase it creates a Sci-fi style look to the lettering. I would of seclected this font more if i was making a a Sci-fi style movie trailer.










This font is called 'Armor Piercing Font' this font is one of my faviorites because of the way it looks. This font looks profesional because it is plain and simple, however with this bold and letter styling gives it a rather stylish look.












This font is called 'Action man font' I liked this piticular font because it was rather plain but stood out. Also it has a proffesional look about it which would work really well for my magazine.




This font is called 'Alien Leauge Font' I piticularly like this font because, it also has a profesional look to it. But i think this one will work best on my magazine cover with the other aspects of the magazine. As this is my chosen font.

No comments:

Post a Comment